We Supply Fin Mill & Tube Mill Form Rolls, Corebuilder Tooling & Associated Machines.
Mill Masters International Ltd was formed in 2014 and has recently moved to a new 12,500 square foot facility located in the North East of England – further expanding our ability to supply heat exchanger assembly machines and associated equipment.
Utilizing a full range of specialized manufacturing equipment and employing fully experienced form roll and tooling design and manufacturing engineers - we have the capability to produce a full range of high-quality form roll, fin mill and matrix tooling and associated machinery.
Mill Masters International Ltd supplies airway form rolls, regrinds and associated tooling for all styles of fin mills including Scholer, Gefit (Livernois), Behrtech, E+R, and FMC.
In addition, we have more than 32 experienced design, mechanical and electrical and service engineers to provide full support of your equipment and any installation of Mill Masters International Ltd machines and tooling.
With recent additions to our staff of assembly and commissioning technicians plus additional manufacturing and design staff, Mill Masters International now has over 400 combined years of experience in manufacturing fin form rolls, heat exchanger equipment, and related tooling - and our dedicated staff is available to offer you our full support and commitment on a wide range of projects.
Our continued investment in machinery and continued process development combined with growth through additional manufacturing and assembly staff - further increases our ability to fully support any heat exchanger projects with the full backing of Mill Masters, Inc.
Mill Masters International has furthered our commitment to quality and high performance through our investment in machinery and testing equipment including Jodon testing and CNC machining.
Mill Masters International offers the industry's best lead times - providing regular project management and customer reporting.
Mill Masters International is a committed and proven alternative supplier of fin and tube form roll tooling, core tooling, and associated machines and equipment.
Mill Masters International is committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
We use high grade material for extended form roll life.
We can supply new and replacement form rolls for a full range of customer requirements using proven steel and carbide materials.
Continuous manufacturing developments allow Mill Masters International to provide attractive lead
times and reduced manufacturing costs which we are now able to pass on to our customers.
MMI also offers significantly reduced lead times for profile regrinds.
Mill Masters International now offers CPM10V as an attractive new form roll material alternative to Carbide.
- CPM10V is a sintered steel offering a higher wear resistance compared to tool steel.
- CPM10V offers more durability than carbide at a reduced cost.
- CPM10V can be easily reground compared to carbide where the discs are more prone to chipping.
Applications : Radiators, Heaters, Condensers, Charge Air Coolers, Oil Coolers, Evaporators, HVAC.
- Louvered fin.
- Flat fin for high performance.
- Oil Cooler fins.
- Charge Air Cooler offset louver fins.
- Rolled wavy fins for off road and industrial applications.
- New and replacement corebuilder tooling.
- Manufactured to the highest standards using proven processes and materials.
- Designed by MMI LTD design engineers with many years of prior experience in the industry.
- Fully compatible with FMC style corebuilders.
- Installed by fully experienced service engineers with full support from the UK or USA as required.
- Using our in-house test rig, we can now fully test, de-bug, and pre-commission turbulator and tube mill tooling before shipment – to speed customer installation and eliminate re-work.
- We offer full in-house design and manufacturing capabilities.
- Your tooling will be assembled and commissioned by experienced assembly and commissioning engineers with many years of experience performing projects on a wide variety of tube and turbulator designs.
- MMI Ltd has the capability and experience to retool all current styles of mills.
New and re-ground form rolls are fully tested prior to shipment:
Jodon bulk light transmission report is provided.
Fully tested with a calibrated back-tension prior to shipment.
Customer supplied cassettes can be fully tested, evaluated, and serviced - ready for immediate use on your existing Fin Machines.
Form rolls and gathering rolls can be supplied on MMI designed cassettes which can be made compatible with your existing fin machines.
MMI can supply your developmental fin samples using customer supplied material & tooling – using our in-house fin machine
We can supply pre-production and full production fin samples, using customer supplied tooling or using our in-house tooling.
Existing customer cassettes of any design can be adapted for use on our in-house fin machine if required.
- Input Strip Speed up to 300 meters per minute.
- Up to 80 cuts per minute using rotary guillotine with the option of stop/start vertical cut off for +/- 0 convolutions.
- Servo driven 3 roller strip tension system with integrated non sticking sensor controlled dancing roller.
- Servo driven 3 stage pack up and pull out system.
- Fully compatible with FMC style tooling.
- Installed by fully experienced service engineers with full support from the UK.
Header to Header 300-850 / Side to Side 250-850 Heat Exchanger Assembly Machine.
Can be tooled to produce condensers, radiators, and CAC cores with the capability to accept your existing FMC style tooling.
Single row cores with the option to retool for two row radiator / CAC cores.
Various tube feed options including automatic tube feed systems.
Various machine upgrades including servo operated tamper plate, servo operated core compress elevation and last fin/tube support.
Full machine diagnostics through AB or Siemens control systems.
Machine capable of up to 90 cores per hour, operator dependent, based on core size and style.
Installed by fully experienced service engineers with full support from the UK.
- Following the successful performance of MMI's initial systems – development is currently under way for our newest MMI Ltd corebuilder - delivering speed capability to produce standard size radiator and condenser cores exceeding 120 cores per hour.
Mill Masters has recently performed a number of machine upgrades and conversions including:
- Simplified tube tray feed magazine retrofit conversion to accommodate radiator and CAC tubes. This project replaced an existing hopper-style tube feed which was unable to process both tube sizes. This project was performed by Mill Masters USA with service support from experienced MMI Ltd Engineers from the UK.
- Tube stack conversion to rotate 'flip' the end tube in folded tube core in the reverse direction.
- Full refurbishment of an FMC supplied Fin Mill and Corebuilder.
- Full refurbish, reconfigure and re-tool of FMC Corebuilder – including the removal of in-line tube end reform – allowing the production of new standard radiator tube cores.
- Full fin mill refurbishment and re-tool for in-house form roll testing and customer fin and tooling development.
- Supply of replacement and upgraded back tension units
- Upgraded single and twin-track vertical guillotine – also available as a retrofit.
- Retooling and reconfiguring all styles of machines to be compatible with MMI Ltd tooling design
Following recent successful supply of a fully refurbished FMC Fin Mill and Corebuilder we have a second high volume Fin Mill and MK3 Corebuilder available for refurbishment subject to availability and specification.
Please contact us for further details.
Mill Masters International offers broad support for spare parts and provides on-site service for your existing fin
mills, tube mills, and heat exchanger equipment with our experienced software and service engineers.
MMI is also pleased to offer onsite machine surveys and evaluations to review possible upgrades and service requirements..
Our fully experienced form roll engineers would would be pleased to perform any onsite form roll maintenance training or any fin mill service work as required.
MMI LTD delivers high quality products and field service at competitive prices with market leading delivery. Please send enquires to:
Chris Harford Peter Chappell
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 44 (0) 1325 527410 Phone: 44 (0) 01325 527410
Mill Masters International Ltd
Phone: 44 191 406 9719
Unit 24D Whinbank Park
Aycliffe Business Park
U.K. DL5 6AY